The XYZ Email Marketing Manager admin section is divided up into two parts.
The side menu bar and content panel.
The Side Menu Bar
The side menu bar displays in every screen.
All the links are available in the side menu bar. To view the links related to each menu, click the ‘+’ symbol in the menu tab. To close the links showing in the menu, click the ‘-‘ symbol.
The Content Panel
This is the active panel. If you want to do any operation, you can select the link in the side menu bar and the selected link will display in the content panel.
You can do any operation in the content panel only.
The different Menu items or functions that we can do here are listed below.
- Email Lists – Create and manage email lists
- Email Addresses – All functions related to email addresses
- Export/Import Emails – Functions of exporting and importing emails
- Configuration Control – The basic settings of Email manager
- Custom Fields – Create and manage custom fields
- Email Campaigns – Email campaigns and related settings
- My Account – The admin profile