Following are the steps which help you to create your Client ID, Client Secret and Developer API Key.
1. Go to the Google Console page, https://console.developers.google.com/project and create a new project.
2. Now in the popup enter your project name can click the “Create” button.
3. It will create a new project and redirect you to the API Library page.
4. Now go to the Credentials > OAuth Consent Screen and enter the product name and other details.
5. Now go to the Credentials >credentials page and click on the “Create Credentials” button and select “OAuth Client ID”.
In the Authorized redirect URIs section, please use your script installation path/index.php?page=layout/googlelogin
and script installation path/layout/googlelogin as shown in the image.
7. Now you will get the “Client ID” and “Client Secret”.