In the ‘Manage Shipping’ section, we can add and manage shipping companies and shipping classes.
Add Shipping Company
Here we can add a new shipping company.
Here enter the shipping company name and Tracking URL and click ‘Submit’.
Manage Shipping Companies
Here we can see all the shipping companies and can manage them.
Add Shipping Class
We can add a shipping class here. In the shipping class, we are adding the shipping cost for local, national and international shipping and the local shipping locations.
1. Shipping Class Name : First we need to add a class name.
Local Shipping Settings
2. Local Pickup : If you allow users to pickup the items from the company itself, tick this option.
3. Supported Zip Codes : You can enter the zip codes of the shipping locations. You can add the zip codes separated by comma (1,2,3 etc.), a range of zip codes (1:10,15:34 etc.). The local shipping is available to these zip code places only.
4. Shipping Type : We have 3 shipping types here. Free shipping, Flat rate for any quantity and fixed rate per unit. The details are given below.
- Free Shipping : The shipping is free and there is no charge for shipping.
- Flat Rate for any quantity : Here the shipping fee is flat for any quantity. If the rate is USD 10, the shipping charge is USD 10 if we purchase 1 item or 10 items or 100 items.
- Fixed Rate per unit : Here the user need to pay separate shipping charge for each item. Consider, if the fee is USD 5 and if you are purchasing one item, the shipping charge is USD 5 and when purchasing 5 items, the shipping charge is USD 25. There are some extra features.
A) Shipping Price Per Unit : This is the shipping fee per unit.
B) Shipping Price Per Additional Unit : You can add separate shipping fee for additional units. (For example, consider Shipping price is USD 5 and for additional units are USD 3. If anyone purchasing 3 units, the total shipping fee is USD 5+3=USD 8 )
C) Free Shipping Above X Units : You can add free shipping if users buy certain quantity of the unit.
National and International Shipping Settings
For the national and international shipping, we have 4 shipping types, No Shipping, Free Shipping, Flat Rate for any quantity and Fixed rate per unit.
After entering all the details, please click the ‘Submit’ button.
Manage Shipping Classes
Click the edit button to edit the class or delete button to delete the class.