In the ‘Click Analysis’ section, we can see all the clicks on ads.
Here we can see the time of click, IP of the click generated, Country, Money spend on the click, advertiser and the publisher from where the click generated.
We can see the list of clicks for ‘Today’, ‘Yesterday’, ‘Last 14 days’ and ‘Last 30 days’.
We can filter this list based on advertiser or publisher.
Also we can see the valid clicks and fraud clicks.
There are 7 types of fraud clicks. These are
1. Repetitive Click – These are the clicks by repetitively clicking on same ad from same ip.
2. Publisher Fraud Click – These are the clicks by the publisher on the ads displayed in his/her adcode.
3. Invalid IP Click – These are the clicks generated from an ip where the impression is not generated.
4. Invalid Geo Click – These are the clicks generated from the locations where the ads are not targeted.
5. Proxy Click – These are the clicks generated by proxy.
6. Bot Click – These are the clicks generated automatically using bots.
7. IP limit exceeds – If you set the no. of valid clicks from and IP, the clicks exceeds this limit are under this category.