The settings are given below.
These are the settings related to the displayed ad.
- Ad Display Random – If you have different format addons (CPM, HTML, PPC etc.) we can display differents type ads randomly. To display different type ads randomly, use this option. If you have disabled this option, it will take the preference from the next step.
- Ad Display Priority – We can select the priority of the ad types (if we have different ad types addon like CPM, HTML etc.)
- Credit Text Display on Mouse over – If you want to show the credit text on mouse over in an ad display, please use this option.
- Maximum Ad Title Length – This is the maximum length of Ad title. If the value is 20, advertiser can enter upto 20 characters for the ad title.
- Maximum Ad Description Length – This is the maximum length of the Ad description.
- Maximum Ad Display Url Length – This is the maximum length of the display url.
- Minimum Click Value – This is the minimum click value for an ad. Advertiser need to enter a value equal to greater than the minimum click value for the ad.
- Minimum Daily Budget – This is the minimum daily budget for an ad.
- Ad Rotation – This is the mechanism used to rotate ads. We have 2 ad rotation mechanisms.
- Money Spend Based – In this mechanism, the high click bid ads will display first.
- Random – In this mechanism, the ads rotate randomly irrespective of the click bid.
Overrideable Adblock Settings
These are the options available for publishers to override some adblock settings. Admin can allow publishers to override some settings in their ad display.
- Override Title Color – It allows to override the title color of the ad.
- Override Description Color – It allows to override the description color of the ad.
- Override Url Color – It allows to override the display url color.
- Override Background Color – It allows to override the background color of the ad.
- Override Credit Color – It allows to override the credit text color.
- Override Border Color – It allows to override the border color of the adblock.
- Override Border Type – It allows to override the border type of the adblock.
Fraud Detection Settings
In these settings, we can detect the fraud clicks on ads and can manage them.
- Fraud Time Interval – This is the time interval to find a fraud click. Fraud clicks are the clicks by publishers. Consider the fraud time interval is 1 hour. If anyone login as a publisher and click on an ad within the 1 hour time period in the same IP address, that click will be considered as fraud click. Similarly, if any one click on an ad and login as publisher in the same IP within the 1 hour time period, that click also be considered as fraud click.
- Exclude Proxy Clicks – If you want to avoid clicks from proxy servers and networks, please use this option. If this option is enabled, all the proxy clicks are considered as invalid clicks.
- Enable captcha verification for bot clicks – Use this option to display captcha verification for automatic bot clicks.
- Captcha Time Interval – This is the time interval for removal of captcha after a bot click.
- No. of clicks allowed from an IP – This is the number of valid clicks allowed from an IP address. If more clicks from the same IP, those are considered as invalid clicks.