We can add the basic settings of the plugin here.
1. Publish wordpress `pages` to twitter – If you want to publish the wordpress pages to twitter, enable this option.
2. Publish wordpress `posts` totwitter – If you want to publish the wordpress posts to twitter, enable this option.
3. Select wordpress categories for auto publish – Here you can select all your categories or specific categories for auto publish of posts. So the posts under the selected categories are published automatically to twitter.
4. Select wordpress custom post types for auto publish – If you have any custom post types in the site and want the posts in these types for auto publish, please select the types.
5. Default selection of auto publish while editing posts/pages – If you want to publish to twitter when editing a post or page, please enable this option.
6. SSL Peer Verification – This is the setting of verifying the ssl connection with external site. It is better to use the SSL peer verification. In some site the SSL peer verification is not available and then you can disable this option.
7. Apply filters during publishing – Please select the filters if you want to apply these filters while publishing the post.
8. Enable utf-8 decoding before publishing – You can enable the utf-8 decoding if there is any issue with the fonts in twitter publish.
9. Enable credit link to author – Enable this option for a credit link to the plugin author.
10. Enable premium version ads – You an enable/disable the premium version ads here.